I had a teacher ask for interactive and online resources for the Middle Ages so thought I would share:
- http://www.learner.org/interactives/middleages/: This is an interactive site that goes through feudal life, religion, homes, clothing, health, arts & entertainment, town life, and related resources.
- http://worldhistory.pppst.com/ & http://www.pppst.com/worldhistory.html: These are free presentations for history in PPT format and a free interactive activities
- http://besthistorysites.net: Ed Tech Teacher list of sites with lessons & resources
- http://www.learner.org/interactives/: Actually houses Math, Science, Language Arts, & History interactives
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/launch_tl_british.shtml: British History timeline
- http://mw.mcmaster.ca/timeline.html:interactive Medieval timeline
- http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/medieval/index.htm: Middle Ages for Kids: books & resources, teacher’s guides, etc…