- Students select a historical period or event (between Pre-Colombian and 1890).
- Students research the event and locate 10 artifacts of historical information (e.g. visual, text, audio) to support the selection
- Students create a music video to showcase the artifacts and retell the event.
- Videos are 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes
- Videos could be animated, live action, or a series of stills
- The music could be original music and lyrics (both created by students), existing music with original lyrics (lyrics rewritten by students), or existing music that fits the project without alterations
- Software: PhotoStory
- Web 2.0: Animoto
- Apps: Videolicious, Cartoonatic, Sonic Pics, Slideshow+, StoryRobe . I also came across Film Genie & Roxio PhotoShow after we met.
FREEBIES and GOODIES OH MY!
TechChef4u now offers a Doc Locker full of freebies and goodies that can be used in the classroom. Lots of resources and templates can be found in the Creatively Productive Digital Downloads Doc Locker. Just sign up using the form below and you will receive an email shortly with a secret link to the site and password to nab your freebies.