Today I presented a 3-hour workshop at TCEA on the topic of “Groovy Graphics in the iClassroom”:
How will you use graphic novels and comic creation apps in your iClassroom to support your curricular and project-based needs? This hands-on workshop will guide learners through a spectrum of comic creation apps from limited to full customization and showcase multiple student-created examples. Preferred device: iPad
The workshop included:
- A tour of Student-Created Curricular Examples
- A tour of Graphic Novel Apps and Books
- A list of apps that Create Comics/Cartoons
- 100+ Student-Created Curricular Examples
- Augmented App-Smashing Examples
- Clever Web Alternatives to Comic Creation Apps
- Things to Consider when Publishing Student Work
- Ideas for Using Comics in the Classroom
- Ideas for Using Graphic Novels in the Classroom
- And Much, Much MORE!!!
I hope these resources sufficiently prepare you to get groovy with graphics.
If you would like to see Lisa Johnson present – visit the TCEA 2014 site:
- Groovy Graphics in the iClassroom
- Sassy SAMR Toolkit (2/4)
- iPad Academy: 1:1 Implementation PD Toolkit (Tuesday 2/4)
- iPad Academy: Instant PD with iTunes U (Tuesday 2/4)
Interested in seeing Lisa Johnson keynote – register for the TIC Keystone Area Education Conference here.
1:1 Deployment and Interested in 1:1 Deployment or PD strategies and implementation? Looking for a dynamic presenter or interactive workshop? Contact TechChef4u (firstname.lastname@example.org) for parent presentations, hands-on workshops, keynotes, and much more! Read testimonials about TechChef presentations.
TechChef Techucation Gazette: Sign up to receive future issues of the monthly e-Newsletter: There are many more learning app-ortunities and professional development toolkits to come. If you don’t want to miss a morsel of this techucation feast, sign up today.
DONT MISS the NEXT ISSUE: SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Contact TechChef4u to schedule Spring and Summer PD and Workshops: email@example.com