Today I presented a 3-hour workshop at TCEA on the topic of “Groovy Graphics in the iClassroom”:
How will you use graphic novels and comic creation apps in your iClassroom to support your curricular and project-based needs? This hands-on workshop will guide learners through a spectrum of comic creation apps from limited to full customization and showcase multiple student-created examples. Preferred device: iPad
The workshop included:
- A tour of Student-Created Curricular Examples
- A tour of Graphic Novel Apps and Books
- A list of apps that Create Comics/Cartoons
- 100+ Student-Created Curricular Examples
- Augmented App-Smashing Examples
- Clever Web Alternatives to Comic Creation Apps
- Things to Consider when Publishing Student Work
- Ideas for Using Comics in the Classroom
- Ideas for Using Graphic Novels in the Classroom
- And Much, Much MORE!!!
I hope these resources sufficiently prepare you to get groovy with graphics.
FREEBIES and GOODIES OH MY!
TechChef4u now offers a Doc Locker full of freebies and goodies that can be used in the classroom. Lots of resources and templates can be found in the Creatively Productive Digital Downloads Doc Locker. Just sign up using the form below and you will receive an email shortly with a secret link to the site and password to nab your freebies.