Recently, I have been publishing some content on “device agnostic tools” for the BYOD classroom. While these tools were shared to support a BYOD setting, truly they could easily be app-lied in a variety of settings as they are applications that work across a number of platforms and devices.
Rather than serve up a lengthy diatribe, I decided to concoct a delectable interactive dish to share these BYOD nuggets.
Delve deep in to the dish to find:
- Tackk: Customizing the Device Neutral Classroom – Tools and Resources
- Edudemic Article: “5 Tools for the Device Agnostic Classroom”
- Presentation: Slides for the Archived Webinar Below
- Webinar: Archived version of Live Webinar Featuring Tools for Creation and Collaboration
Thinglink created with Keynote.
TechChef4u Alliteration Alliance!
Check out the other topics in the Ed Tech alliteration portfolio:
- MULTIPURPOSE MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF IPAD BINGO CARDS
- MINDFUL MONDAY: COLLECTING REFLECTIONS
- MAGNIFICENT MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF SOCIAL POSTERS FOR LIFELONG LEARNERS
- MARVELOUS MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF APP CHALLENGES 4 ALL
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP TUESDAY: SURVIVING THE DIGITAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
- TOTALLY EDUPRENEURIAL TUESDAY: THE FUTURE OF ED TECH
- TOTALLY TECHUCATION TUESDAY
- THRIFTY TUESDAY: TRANSFORMATIONAL IPAD GRANTS
- WICKED-GOOD WEDNESDAY: 3 IDEAS WORTH STEALING
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC THOUGHT LEADERSHIP THURSDAY
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC INTEGRATION AND CELEBRATION THURSDAY
- iPAD FILM FESTIVAL FRIDAY
- FREEBIE FRIDAY: 50+ EDITABLE IPAD GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS AND PROJECT TEMPLATES
- Technology in Elementary Education Conference (College Station): Keynoting
- TIC 2014 in June (Iowa): Keynoting
- iPadpalooza 2014 in June (Austin)
- SDE Power Up! 2014 in July (Vegas)
- ETT Summit 2014 in July (Chicago)
- ETT Summer iPad Workshops in August (Austin)
- Miami Device 2014 in November (Miami)
- Learning Forward 2014 (Nashville)
1:1 Deployment and Interested in 1:1 Deployment or PD strategies and implementation? Looking for a dynamic presenter or interactive workshop? Contact TechChef4u (firstname.lastname@example.org) for parent presentations, hands-on workshops, keynotes, and much more! Read testimonials about TechChef presentations.
TechChef Techucation Gazette: Sign up to receive future issues of the monthly e-Newsletter: There are many more learning app-ortunities and professional development toolkits to come. If you don’t want to miss a morsel of this techucation feast, sign up today.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST ISSUE? WICKED GOOD SUMMER PD IDEAS!
Contact TechChef4u to schedule Spring and Summer PD and Workshops: email@example.com