At one point and time, we can all confess to delivering a one-size-fits-all or most app-roach to delivering content to adult learners. I have heard much talk about differentiation in staff development workshops and experienced the angst and eventual loss of patience and focus when a presenter tries to deliver the exact same content to a room full of educators that are clearly at very different levels and require very different tasks to meet their needs. While formative assessments and targeted surveys to staff can address some of this issue, I have yet to see very few actual examples of what this might look like in practice… until today!
Divine Differentiated PD Resources:
Fortunately, four lovely educators decided to step up to the plate and not only design resources that clearly plan for diversity in heterogeneous settings, but share the resources and their thought processes behind them:
- Choose Your Own Adventure with Google Docs (@ShakeUpLearning)
- Cruising with Google Drive and Docs (@iTechExpedition)
- App Smashes and App Flows: Choose Your Own iAdventure (@LearnMooreStuff)
- AppTRACKS and AppSTACLES (@askMsQ)
Divinely Personalized and Student-Directed PD Resources
Not only has Sabba Quidwai provided 12 interactive AppTRACKS and AppSTACLE courses (explore them below), she has provided a truly epic…
… FREE interactive iBook to model redesigning learning including interactive resources and lectures ranging from note-taking and multimedia to screencasting and assessment.
As I have devoted multiple hours to writing an article featuring the above resources in greater detail, I will let the article speak for itself.
Dive Right In!
I will, however, share the resources in one additional format for those that like to peruse in a more visual fashion…
Hungry for MORE… EXPLORE the TechChef4u Alliteration Alliance!
Check out the other topics in the Ed Tech alliteration portfolio:
- MULTIPURPOSE MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF IPAD BINGO CARDS
- MINDFUL MONDAY: COLLECTING REFLECTIONS
- MAGNIFICENT MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF SOCIAL POSTERS FOR LIFELONG LEARNERS
- MARVELOUS MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF APP CHALLENGES 4 ALL
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP TUESDAY: SURVIVING THE DIGITAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
- TOTALLY EDUPRENEURIAL TUESDAY: THE FUTURE OF ED TECH
- TOTALLY TECHUCATION TUESDAY
- THRIFTY TUESDAY: TRANSFORMATIONAL IPAD GRANTS
- WINSOME WEDNESDAY: DELIGHTFUL STUDENT PUBLISHING
- WICKED-GOOD WEDNESDAY: 3 IDEAS WORTH STEALING
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC THOUGHT LEADERSHIP THURSDAY
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC INTEGRATION AND CELEBRATION THURSDAY
- iPAD FILM FESTIVAL FRIDAY
- FIERCE FRIDAY: TECHCHEF4U’S EPIC PHOTOMAP PD RECAP
- FREEBIE FRIDAY: 50+ EDITABLE IPAD GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS AND PROJECT TEMPLATES
FREEBIES and GOODIES OH MY!
TechChef4u now offers a Doc Locker full of freebies and goodies that can be used in the classroom. Lots of resources and templates can be found in the Creatively Productive Digital Downloads Doc Locker. Just sign up using the form below and you will receive an email shortly with a secret link to the site and password to nab your freebies.