- Interactive SketchNotes: I switched exclusively to hand-drawn notes (no more Evernote) when I attend professional developments and have been photographing them and Thinglinking them. You will be able to see of the evolution through this curated board of 30+ examples.
- Analog ScrapNotes: This skechnote process eventually turned into what I call #scrapnotes. Long before I had my boys, I journaled every day and I kept a scrapbook. Once I had them, that practice fell by the wayside. Now I have started adding the elements and process of scrapbooking into my professional notes and I can’t tell you how amazing and fulfilling it is. Some of you may refer to this practice as #bulletjournaling.
- Examples and Resources: I have curated 170+ examples and research articles to support this type of analog note-taking here.
- Notechef4u: I have also created an Instagram account aptly titled @notechef4u that houses many of my examples as well as my process and tools.
- Cultivating Communication in the Classroom: And finally, the last two years, I have been writing my first published “cookbook”. My passion has always been writing and creating high quality purposeful (and whimsical) content for others and I feel so blessed I was given the opportunity to do just that with this book. If the topic intrigues you, I have created 2 infographics to highlight some of the content:
FREEBIES and GOODIES OH MY!
TechChef4u now offers a Doc Locker full of freebies and goodies that can be used in the classroom. Lots of resources and templates can be found in the Creatively Productive Digital Downloads Doc Locker. Just sign up using the form below and you will receive an email shortly with a secret link to the site and password to nab your freebies.
WANT TO COOK UP A NEW RECIPE FOR LEARNING?