A Sneak Peak at an Awesome List
- @NoteChef4u: This is my Instagram. I share my bullet journal, my reader/writer’s notebook, what I’m reading, and journals and analog goodies that tickle my fancy.
- @bulletjournal: This is the Instagram for Ryder Carroll. The creator of the bullet journal method. So obviously a great place to start. And he will have a book out soon.
- @tinyrayofsunshine: She has an awesome bullet journal account. I love that she shares weekly challenges too… like self care, professional care, environmental care, personal care, etc…
- @boho.berry: She is one of the top Bullet Journalists on Instagram. She also shares her digital planner templates for GoodNotes app.
- @plansthatblossom: Amazingly talented Bullet Journalist and lover of lists. She is amazing with weekly spreads and themes.
- @lalalauren.creates: Awesome British Bullet Journalist. I love her Productivity Bingo!
- @decadethirty: Awesome Australian Bullet Journalist… also dabbles in hand lettering.
- @nohnoh.studies: Bullet Journalist with lots of ideas. She also has an interest in data analysis and biostatistics.
- @productivestyle: PhD journaler and co-host of @PlanWithMeChallenge.
- @bujo.crafts: Awesome Italian Bullet Journalist.
- @showmeyourplanner: A great curated place of amazing bullet journalists from all over the world.
- @rachelmaybujo: Amazingly artistic Bullet Journalist.
- @bam_journal: Talented artistic Bullet Journalist.
- @rhiobujo: Another amazingly artistic Bullet Journalist. Fantastic account if you want students to see how to blend art and bullet journaling for weekly spreads.
- @kyrielle.of.dreams: French teacher that shares her bullet journal, lettering, and art.
- @happilyeveafter_: Bullet Journalist and Music teacher.
- @bluenittany: Biomedical Engineer and Bullet Journalist.
Student Bullet Journalers
- @focusign: Science Student and Bullet Journalist.
- @tbhstudying: HS student with amazing bullet journal and illustrated notes.
- @emtudier: Teenager that shares her bullet journal and illustrated notes.
- @study.meds: Medical school student that shares her bullet journal and illustrated notes.
Digital Bullet Journalers and/or Note-takers (Many are Students)
- @journalingwithji: Therapist that bullet journals using the GoodNotes app.
- @plan.paperless: Digital Bullet Journalist using the GoodNotes app.
- @jennstudies: College student that shares her illustrated and mind-mapped notes using the GoodNotes app.
- @pinkpaperclipsco: Pharmacy student that shares her illustrated notes and bullet journal using the GoodNotes app and headers on Procreate app.
- @madicalstudent: Medical student that shares her planner and visual notes using the GoodNotes app.
- @pridebulletjournal: Biology major that uses GoodNotes for her bullet journal and notes she takes for classes.
- @lindsaybraman: Awesome graphic recorder and grad student that shares her amazing notes!
- @megan.jeffery: Amazing illustrated notes and a teaching artist.
- @emily_studies: Biology, Chemistry, and Psychology student that shares her notes from her classes in both analog and digital format.
- @franziskawschwarz: Incredibly impressive sketch notes and illustrated notes.
- @medicaleitora: Amazing illustrated medical notes.
- @iamneestudy: Nursing student that shares her notes.
- @jumpnotes: A site that pays students for their visual notes. A great place to see a variety visual notes that span multiple content areas.
- @writingbravely: High school teacher that shares her planner.
- @studyrella: Engineering student with a penchant for planners.
- @guidedjournaler: Designs and shares guided journals and printables.
- @michellerohr: She shares her digital journals using the Noteshelf app.
Okay, perhaps this is not a “complete” list in the sense of “comprehensive” BUT what I can tell you is that if you follow these people, you will surely discover others. And pay attention to the #’s they use. Following those will definitely allow you to really target the specific rabbit hole you want to topple down.
If you want to visit or revisit all things #ScrapNotes before my next post… check out these 5 posts and stay tuned for more:
- #ScrapNotes 1: How to Begin Your Journey Down the Rabbit Hole (101)
- #ScrapNotes 2: The Complete Guide to Book Summaries (102)
- #ScrapNotes 3: The Complete Guide to PD Note-Taking (103)
- #ScrapNotes 4: The Savvy Supply List (104)
- #ScrapNotes 5: The Complete Guide to Analog Inspirations (105)
- #ScrapNotes 6: The Complete Guide to Visual Note-Takers, Bullet Journalists, and Inspiring Peeps (106)
- #ScrapNotes 7: The Complete Guide to Habit and Planning Trackers (107)
- #ScrapNotes 8: The Complete Guide to Planners (108)
- #ScrapNotes 9: The Complete Guide to Micro and Macro Lists (109)
WHERE WILL TECHCHEF BE NEXT?
If you are interested in booking Lisa Johnson and/or would like to know more about her speaking history or professional development portfolio… visit the TechChef4u speaking page for more info or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And… Check out her latest creation… the book “Cultivating Communication in the Classroom: Future-Ready Skills for Secondary Students.”