- Interactive SketchNotes: I switched exclusively to hand-drawn notes (no more Evernote) when I attend professional developments and have been photographing them and Thinglinking them. You will be able to see of the evolution through this curated board of 30+ examples.
- Analog ScrapNotes: This skechnote process eventually turned into what I call #scrapnotes. Long before I had my boys, I journaled every day and I kept a scrapbook. Once I had them, that practice fell by the wayside. Now I have started adding the elements and process of scrapbooking into my professional notes and I can’t tell you how amazing and fulfilling it is. Some of you may refer to this practice as #bulletjournaling.
- Examples and Resources: I have curated 170+ examples and research articles to support this type of analog note-taking here.
- Notechef4u: I have also created an Instagram account aptly titled @notechef4u that houses many of my examples as well as my process and tools.
- Cultivating Communication in the Classroom: And finally, the last two years, I have been writing my first published “cookbook”. My passion has always been writing and creating high quality purposeful (and whimsical) content for others and I feel so blessed I was given the opportunity to do just that with this book. If the topic intrigues you, I have created 2 infographics to highlight some of the content: