Creatively Productive RESOURCES
Below are resources mentioned in each of the chapters. For access to additional Creatively Productive digital downloads (e.g. companion journal, more habit trackers, a weekly planning sheet, custom desktop organization wallpaper, etc…), use the sign-up form below to get the passcode to the Digital Doc Locker site.
- The Complete Guide to Book Summaries (blog post)
- “Riveting Reads and What to Do With Them” (article)
- 18 Must Read Books (blog post)
- NoteChef4u Instagram
- “Book Journaling: What it is and How to Get Started” (article)
Creatively Productive PRAISE and PRESS
Reviewed by these Educators
Related Blog Posts
- Space & Quiet: “How to Be Creatively Productive with a Reader’s Notebook”
- Class Tech Tips: “How to Be Creatively Productive this School Year”
- Book Riot: “Book Journaling: What it is and How to Get Started”
- DBC Inc: “5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Become More Creatively Productive”
- TechChef4u: “Creatively Productive People to Follow”
CREATIVELY PRODUCTIVE AMULETS FOR EACH CHAPTER
These are individual images that can be used in conjunction with the Awesome Amulet checklist at the end of each chapter to badge students or staff.
There is also a template that can be used in conjunction with an Avery 22805 label to be print badges.