How do you ensure that all students are successful in experiencing the legitimate instructional functionality of the iPad AND achieve a technical baseline of skills? iPad Base Camps of course! Come learn and experience firsthand what an iPad Base Camp is and best practices for conducting one. Participants will leave with a toolkit of resources that support a variety of types of iPad Base Camps as well as logistical tips and structures for communication, process, and organization for delivering large scale professional development to secondary students. (A fully charged and updated iPad is a must).
BLOG POST and GUIDE
- Blog Post: All of the stations and resources are linked and explained in the blog post.
- Stations Instructional Design Guide: This guide assists in developing the station content.
GOOGLE DRIVE PORTFOLIO STATION
- Email: Lisa Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Website: www.techchef4u.com
- Sign Up for the Newsletter
- BOOK on Corwin (Chapter 5 is all about Portfolios and Resumes)
- BOOK on Amazon – “Cultivating Communication in the Classroom” (Chapter 5 is all about Portfolios and Resumes)