I’m just a normal girl. That sank when I went digital. My notes need to be paper. No Evernote… #scrapnotes rule. Without washi tape and Papermate pens… I can’t remember a darn thing. Maybe notes could be Instagrammed. Like to share and inspire away. Do you lose things in Evernote and Google Docs? Do you lament when you can’t sketch note with actual pens, paper, and washi tape? Do you need a better way to organize your thoughts, ideas, book summaries, and notes? Then this session is for you. Let’s go analog and learn how to life and productivity hack your note-taking practices. But wait… there’s more.. you can take the analog and digitize it too…! Bring your pens, paper, and iPad and dive in to the world of notable note-taking
📄Note-taking Templates and Goodies
- Tablet (iPad) – see below (needs to be opened in a PDF annotation app like Notability or GoodNotes)
- Stickers for Notes
📊Lecture and Professional Development Note-taking
📓Reflection and Journaling Note-taking
- 18 Awesome Analog Things to Try
- The Complete Guide to Visual Note-takers, Bullet Journalists, and Inspiring Peeps
- 8+ Creative Ways toUse Old Library Cards
📗Reading and Reader’s Notebooks Note-taking
- The Complete Guide to Book Summary Note-taking
- 18 Must Reads for 2018
- Riveting Reads and What to Do with Them
- Library Cards
Prof. Dev. for Students: This series includes a variety of topics and formats. Many of the posts also include FREE downloads of guides and templates.
Note-taking for Professionals: This series is still being written… It starts out with my process for taking analog notes and how I make those interactive and includes a post on supplies as well as some of the current trends in the bullet journal world.