I stumbled upon an iPad Bingo Card a few weeks ago in a discussion thread. If there was one… I assumed there had to be more… After a few minutes of Google searches, I had collected 8 of these little gems!
iPad Bingo Cards for Professional Development: In an effort at brevity with this post, I have curated all 8 into a new Pinterest Board entitled iPad Bingo.
Extending the Tool: Truly this motley of gamification professional development tools are multi-purpose and can be adapted to a variety of instructional settings. Consider creating an iPad Bingo Chart for:
- Different Tasks for one full-featured open-ended app (e.g. Padlet, Explain Everything, Keynote, Tackk)
- A Differentiated Audience (create 3 levels of Bingo Cards based on the skill set of the room or one for each content area)
- A Theme or Topic (create a Bingo Card for flipped learning, assessment, or critical thinking)
Creating the Cards: Bingo Cards can be created using a variety of tools. Allanah King used a Google Doc to create hers so it would be editable and even included a separate resource for those that needed additional support with each one of the tasks. Joshua Borzick went one step further and created an entire Google Site devoted to support their iPad Bingo professional development resource.
Sharing is Caring: How will you use this tool to gamify and flip your professional development? TechChef4u wants to hear from you! Please share your iPad Bingo Spin Offs with us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to share your creations with the global eduphere!
TechChef4u Alliteration Alliance: Check out the other topics in the Ed Tech alliteration portfolio:
- MINDFUL MONDAY: COLLECTING REFLECTIONS
- MAGNIFICENT MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF SOCIAL POSTERS FOR LIFELONG LEARNERS
- MARVELOUS MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF APP CHALLENGES 4 ALL
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP TUESDAY: SURVIVING THE DIGITAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
- TOTALLY TECHUCATION TUESDAY
- THRIFTY TUESDAY: TRANSFORMATIONAL IPAD GRANTS
- WICKED-GOOD WEDNESDAY: 3 IDEAS WORTH STEALING
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC THOUGHT LEADERSHIP THURSDAY
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC INTEGRATION AND CELEBRATION THURSDAY
- iPAD FILM FESTIVAL FRIDAY
- FREEBIE FRIDAY: 50+ EDITABLE IPAD GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS AND PROJECT TEMPLATES
TechChef Presents: Where will Lisa Johnson be sharing her app-thusiasm next?
- Technology in Elementary Education Conference (College Station): Keynoting
- TIC 2014 in June (Iowa): Keynoting
- iPadpalooza 2014 in June (Austin)
- SDE Power Up! 2014 in July (Vegas)
- ETT Summit 2014 in July (Chicago)
- ETT Summer iPad Workshops in August (Austin)
- Miami Device 2014 in November (Miami)
- Learning Forward 2014 (Nashville)
1:1 Deployment and Interested in 1:1 Deployment or PD strategies and implementation? Looking for a dynamic presenter or interactive workshop? Contact TechChef4u (email@example.com) for parent presentations, hands-on workshops, keynotes, and much more! Read testimonials about TechChef presentations.
TechChef Techucation Gazette: Sign up to receive future issues of the monthly e-Newsletter: There are many more learning app-ortunities and professional development toolkits to come. If you don’t want to miss a morsel of this techucation feast, sign up today.
DONT MISS the NEXT ISSUE: SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Contact TechChef4u to schedule Spring and Summer PD and Workshops: firstname.lastname@example.org