It has been a very frenzied few weeks with conferences, travel, and speaking engagements. Finally, I have had a moment to reflect and archive the learning and inspiration from the past 6 weeks in a Fierce Friday post… in the only way I know how… 😉
… a Thinglink of epic proportions…of course!
Dig in to TechChef4u’s Epic PhotoMap PD Recap: There is much inspiration and content buried and hidden in this Thinglink… so dig in and relish each nubbin! Here are a few to keep an eye out for:
- S.A.S.S.Y. SAMR 2.0
- Cooking Up Groovy Graphics in the iClassroom 2.0
- World Languages and Constructivism from WHS World Language Department
- Technology in the Early Grades Reboot
- Teaching with iPad Exemplars (especially pertinent to History, ELA, and World Languages)
- Background Info on the iTunes U app update that allows course discussion, curation, and management
- 7 FREE Interactive Biology iBook Textbooks
- Ideas for Creating your own Graphic Organizer backgrounds to facilitate formative assessment and discussion using Padlet
- And Much More…
Dive Right in to 9 Power-Packed Tools for Bridging the Summer and the Classroom: If you are interested in learning about how the Thinglink was created, explore these 9 Power-Packed Tools for Bridging the Summer and the Classroom and dive right in to the Edudemic post divulging delicious examples for both extracurricular and instructional integration.
TechChef4u Alliteration Alliance!
Check out the other topics in the Ed Tech alliteration portfolio:
- MULTIPURPOSE MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF IPAD BINGO CARDS
- MINDFUL MONDAY: COLLECTING REFLECTIONS
- MAGNIFICENT MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF SOCIAL POSTERS FOR LIFELONG LEARNERS
- MARVELOUS MONDAY: A MOTLEY OF APP CHALLENGES 4 ALL
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP TUESDAY: SURVIVING THE DIGITAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
- TOTALLY EDUPRENEURIAL TUESDAY: THE FUTURE OF ED TECH
- TOTALLY TECHUCATION TUESDAY
- THRIFTY TUESDAY: TRANSFORMATIONAL IPAD GRANTS
- WINSOME WEDNESDAY: DELIGHTFUL STUDENT PUBLISHING
- WICKED-GOOD WEDNESDAY: 3 IDEAS WORTH STEALING
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC THOUGHT LEADERSHIP THURSDAY
- TOTALLY TERRIFIC INTEGRATION AND CELEBRATION THURSDAY
- iPAD FILM FESTIVAL FRIDAY
- FREEBIE FRIDAY: 50+ EDITABLE IPAD GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS AND PROJECT TEMPLATES
FREEBIES and GOODIES OH MY!
TechChef4u now offers a Doc Locker full of freebies and goodies that can be used in the classroom. Lots of resources and templates can be found in the Creatively Productive Digital Downloads Doc Locker. Just sign up using the form below and you will receive an email shortly with a secret link to the site and password to nab your freebies.